Water Dynamics: Australia’s Premier T-L Irrigation Distributor Since 1988
We proudly present T-L Irrigation – a brand synonymous with precision, reliability, and sustainability in irrigation.
Why Choose T-L Irrigation?
With a history dating back to 1955, T-L Irrigation has been at the forefront of irrigation technology for decades. T-L Irrigation understands that water is one of the most precious resources for farmers. Their cutting-edge technology and innovative systems are designed to meet the unique needs of modern agriculture and maximise water conservation.
Key Benefits of T-L Irrigation
- Precision Water Delivery: T-L irrigation systems are engineered for accuracy.
- Reliability: T-L irrigation systems are renowned for their durability and reliability with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Energy-Efficient Solutions: Save on energy and costs with T-L’s energy-efficient designs.
- Versatility: Suitable for residential and commercial uses.
- Sustainability: We are committed to eco-friendly practices. T-L irrigation not only conserves water but also helps reduce chemical runoff.
Our Product Range
- T-L Centre Pivot Irrigation Systems: Deliver water precisely to your crops with our efficient, durable, and user-friendly centre pivots. Maximise yields while minimising waste.
- T-L Linear Irrigation Systems: Optimise rectangular fields with energy-efficient linear irrigation systems. Achieve precise water distribution for higher productivity.
- T-L Quick Tow Systems: For flexibility and mobility, it is easy to move and irrigate in all different shaped areas of your farm without compromising precision.
- T-L Corner Pivot Systems: Crafted for optimal coverage of rectangular or square fields. The design incorporates hydraulic power and a seamless continuous movement system, eliminating the need for a frequent stop-and-start operations, ensuring unparalleled efficiency and productivity in agricultural endeavours.
- T-L Pivot Controls: Pivot controls offer automated scheduling, variable rate irrigation, and real-time monitoring, optimising water application based on crop growth stages and environmental conditions.
- T-L Precision Link Remote Monitoring: Manage your irrigation system with precision link remote monitoring to easily monitor water usage, scheduling, and system health from anywhere.
- T-L Poly Coating: T-L Irrigation have developed a polycoat protector for galvanized irrigation pipe to protect pivots that are exposed to challenging environments like corrosive water sources, wastewater, sludge, livestock manure, or caustic chemicals.
Why Choose Water Dynamics for Your T-L Irrigation Needs?
Water Dynamics is Australia’s number one T-L irrigation distributor, distributing its products for over 30 years. We have sold, installed, and serviced over 1000 irrigators across Australia. Our long-standing relationship with T-L has ensured that we have vast knowledge and experience in all facets of T-L irrigators.
We pride ourselves on selling T-L irrigators and spare parts and providing a complete array of services, from selection and design to installation and servicing. Having the most experienced T-L irrigator specialists ensures Water Dynamics’ T-L services are high quality, comprehensive, and unmatched in Australia.
For all your T-L Irrigation needs, contact Water Dynamics today.
Looking to purchase a new Centre Pivot or Linear Irrigator? Looking to service your T-L irrigator? Call Water Dynamics today on 1800 571 812.