Customised Irrigation System Design
Over the past 30 years Water Dynamics has specialised in the design of irrigation systems ranging from large scale centre pivot and linear irrigation systems to small scale home irrigation systems.
When designing irrigation systems we take into account a site’s topography, soil type, water resources, water emission rate, crop type, growing media, climatic conditions and your personal or business requirements. We work closely with our customers to design fully customised water delivery systems.
Our irrigation design process covers the following:
- Site audit and analysis
- Site survey and data collection using accurate GPS systems
- Detailed design and documentation
- Equipment selection and costing
- Supervision and/or inspection of installation stages
- Project management
- System start up and commissioning
Our experienced system designers can ensure your system can handle the demands of the peak irrigation season during veraison and harvest, while also supplying the reduced levels of water required at other times.
IAL accredited designers
Water Dynamics’ IAL accredited designers ensure our irrigation solutions ensure are at the forefront of irrigation design. Utilising Irricad and Autocad, the designers work closely with our customers to develop solutions that are tailored to each customer’s needs.
We design all types of irrigation systems
Common types of irrigation systems we frequently design are:
- Centre pivot and linear irrigation systems – Centre pivot and linear irrigation systems irrigate pastures and crops from a canopy that moves through pastures or crops on a self-propelled structure. We are Australia’s leading designer of TL centre pivot and linear irrigator systems and are experts in their design.
- Drip irrigation systems – Drip systems are designed to provide water directly to roots of crops via emitters. We design these systems to ensure the maximum benefits of drip irrigation is achieved, namely the water savings achieved by reducing water evaporation and water wastage. We utilise these systems extensively across the agriculture and commercial horticulture markets.
- Micro irrigation system design – A Micro irrigation system involves small sprinklers installed at the base of a tree, for example in an orchard or vineyard. Water is supplied to the sprinkler either via pipe above or below the ground.
- Sprinkler irrigation systems – We design a huge range of sprinkler irrigation systems suited to a large range of irrigation requirements including overhead sprinkler systems, sprays or guns installed on risers and travelling irrigators. We design a large range of sprinkler systems across agriculture and municipals and sporting grounds.
- Residential irrigation system design – We work closely with homeowners to design residential irrigation systems for lawns and gardens. We design systems to ensure the optimum level of water is utilised by working with you to determine the layout of your system, the type and number of emitters required, the number of valves required, the mainline and lateral designs, length of the drip tube etc. For further information, or to start your design, download our Irrigation Design Planner.
Start your home project today with ease by downloading our Irrigation Design Planner.
To discuss your irrigation system design contact us today on 1800 571 812.