Irrigation Sprinkler Experts – Supply, Design, Installation and Repair
Sprinklers are an effective method of maximising water efficiency, while ensuring an even application of water. They can be used across a range topographic conditions in countless applications such as home gardens and turf, council landscaping, golf course irrigation, crop irrigation, controlling airborne dust or for cooling.
From a garden irrigation sprinkler to a sprinkler system for a golf course, Water Dynamics can supply the most efficient and cost effective sprinkler system to suit your needs. We also provide a complete design, installation and repair service for irrigation sprinklers.
Pop-up spray sprinklers
- Sit in the ground and spray in one direction only ie they do not rotate
- Generally used for small areas
- We sell over 20,000 pop-up sprinklers each year and carry a large range in stock
- Sold individually or in value packs, with or without nozzles, fixed arc and variable arc options
- Available as single replacements for a domestic irrigation system or as part of a large commercial design for a council park
Pop-up gear driven / rotor sprinklers
- Sit in the ground and rotate ie spray in all directions
- Utilised to irrigate larger spaces than pop-up spray sprinklers
- Plastic and metal available
- Traditional sprinklers that sit above ground and can be moved around as required
- Ideal for large garden areas and farms
- Advantages include uniformity of coverage, resistance to materials like sand and soil, and they operate at lower water pressures
- Brass and plastic available
- Full and partial models available
- Riser mounted and heads only
- Suitable for both overhead and ground level irrigation
- Often sit on a stake
- Operate at low pressures
- Available in multiple spray patterns
Need to purchase or repair an irrigation sprinkler or sprinkler system? Call us today on 1800 571 812 to discuss your requirements.