Irrifrance Hard Hose Reel Machines for Parks, Sports fields, Pastures and Crops
Hard Hose Irrigation Systems are designed to sit at the edge of a paddock attached to a hydrant; it consists of a hose reel with a big gun sprinkler on the end of a poly hose; the hose reel rewinds the hose in by the water-powered turbine which is mounted to the hose reel. Ideal for applying water on small and large farms, difficult-shaped paddocks, most crops and pastures, sporting grounds and parks.
They are an uncomplicated system that is easy to transport, operate and troubleshoot and can be particularly cost-effective.
Water Dynamics is the Australian exclusive distributor of the Irrifrance Hard Hose Reel Machines.
- Irrifrance Hard Hose Reel Machines are designed in the finest detail for simple and safe use, with strict application of all EEC standards
- The PE, which is exclusively manufactured at Paulhan in south of France, is 100% designed from new resin, with constant thickness levels
- Qualified for 16 bars
- Equipped with IRRICONTROL and IRRIDOSEUR automated water management
- Turbine is cast iron construction and not aluminum
- 30% heavier machine than comparable European machines
- The HDPE hose is manufactured by Irrifrance
- Full Hydraulic functions
Irrifrance Hard Hose Reel Machines are a premium, heavy-duty quality product to last a lifetime.