Water Dynamics supply rain water to local community football and netball clubs
East Gambier Football Club
- To supply rain water to the football and netball locker room showers and the club kitchen
- Total water required when all taps running is 130L/m
Why the customer chose Water Dynamics?
Water Dynamics Mount Gambier have worked with the local community football club in the past, and therefore have a good relationship with sales staff by having come up with good solutions to solve their irrigation requirements.
A Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Twin variable speed pumping system was installed to meet the clients requirements.
- To maintain and supply a constant amount of water at a good pressure to run up to 12 showers and a kitchen tap at the peak period after the games have finished
- To conserve power when less taps are being used
- To utilize the rain water harvested off the club rooms roof
Grundfos pump is operating as expected for the client
When living and working within a region such as South-East South Australia, where 49%* of the land is classed as…Read More...
The Customer Hawkins Booroopki Farms Job Specifications Assessment of existing irrigation infrastructure, including diesel engines, turbine pumps, PVC pipe mainlines,…Read More...