Water Dynamics supply rain water to local community football and netball clubs
East Gambier Football Club
- To supply rain water to the football and netball locker room showers and the club kitchen
- Total water required when all taps running is 130L/m
Why the customer chose Water Dynamics?
Water Dynamics Mount Gambier have worked with the local community football club in the past, and therefore have a good relationship with sales staff by having come up with good solutions to solve their irrigation requirements.
A Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Twin variable speed pumping system was installed to meet the clients requirements.
- To maintain and supply a constant amount of water at a good pressure to run up to 12 showers and a kitchen tap at the peak period after the games have finished
- To conserve power when less taps are being used
- To utilize the rain water harvested off the club rooms roof
Grundfos pump is operating as expected for the client
Owning and operating two of the largest vineyards in Australia, Duxton Vineyard produces approximately 60,000 tonnes of grapes a year,…Read More...
Having grown fresh Australian table grapes for both the domestic and international markets for over 40 years, Cordoma Group are…Read More...