Water Dynamics ‘Spend & Win’ Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Perth, Water Dynamics Pty Ltd, Lot 1 1/33 Colquhoun Rd, Perth Airport, WA 6105, ABN: 11 168 026 604.
Promotional Period: 9am (AWST) Monday 3 July 2017 till 5pm (AWST) 30 August 2017.
Promotion: Spend and Win
Prize: One Webber-Q Q Series Grill valued at $429.
- Information on the Prize and how to enter the competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw to win the Prize, customers must spend $100.00 ex. GST (AUD) or more in one transaction on any product or service work with the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- All customers who spend $100.00 ex. GST (AUD) on products or service work with the Promoter will automatically be entered into the competition once per transaction.
- Customers will be automatically entered in the Promotion for each individual transaction made with the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- Back orders are not included in the competition that is any orders placed prior to the Promotional Period will not be included in the Promotion.
- The winner will be drawn at random via an electronic drawing system at 2pm on Thursday 31 August 2017 at the Water Dynamics Perth Branch – Lot 1 1/33 Colquhoun Rd, Perth Airport, WA 6105.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by telephone within two business days of being determined.
- The price and value of the Prize may change and may be less or more at the time of delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- In the event that the winner drawn on 31 August 2017 cannot be contacted by 7 September 2017 a redraw will take place on 7 September 2017 at 2:00pm. The redraw will take place at the Water Dynamics Perth Branch – Lot 1 1/33 Colquhoun Rd, Perth Airport, WA 6105. The redraw winner will be notified by email and telephoned within two business days of being determined.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize can only be shipped to a Western Australian address.
- Once the Prize has left Water Dynamics’ premises, Water Dynamics takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- This competition is not open to Water Dynamics employees, their families and any other person or company directly connected with this competition.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, will not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion and /or its Prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Water Dynamics’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.